The correct choice of oil is a guarantee of long life of the vehicle and save your time and money on its repair in the future. The main criterion in selecting lubricants is the recommendations of the equipment manufacturer, engine, gearbox, etc. These recommendations can be found in the manual instruction. There you will find the manufacturer tolerances or standards to be met by oil for your vehicle, such as API SM, ACEA A1 and BMW Longlife-04. Appropriate tolerances of manufacturers or standards are indicated on each unit of oil packaging.
If the manufacturer offers several products for your choice, remember that the viscosity is not a direct indicator of quality, but only one of the physical parameters of the oil (such as, for example, density or the flash point), but very important. The main criteria are performance, which can be judged from the manufacturer tolerances and standards, which correspond to each product.
Tires pressure plays a huge role in the car use: by this indicator depends on control of the vehicle, its permeability and mobility. In addition, the correct choice of pressure is able to extend the life of the tires, the value of which is quite substantial.
At low pressure causes:
- Increase fuel consumption
- Rapid wear of the tire tread
- Will increase the load on the suspension, gearbox – as a consequence, the frequent occurrence of problems with them
- Indicators of drive ability deteriorate, including braking: on the road the car will go to the side, and often have precision steering to align the trajectory also stopping distances will increased, and with it the risk often end up in an accident.
- The risk of going to aquaplaning will increased
At high pressure:
- Increase the risk of puncture on the wheel, even by a minor thing on the road
- Increase the wear of the central portion of the tread pattern and tire very quickly become useless
- Decrease the contact area of the wheels and the road surface, so to drive a car is much more complicated in different situations
- Similarly with low pressure, high one lead to increased wear of suspension and transmission